Director of Children's Music
Buford Presbyterian Church is seeking an enthusiastic candidate for its Director of Children’s Music.
Persons seeking this position must discern a genuine call to serve Christ and His church with his or her musical and spiritual gifts. Candidates should have experience or background in music and the patience and desire to share and develop the gifts of children in a music program as part of traditional worship.
Some typical duties include:
- Plan, select music, and direct two Children’s Choirs (Kindergarten-7th Grade). This includes holding weekly Sunday evening rehearsals (September-May) and having each choir sing at worship services for a minimum of four times annually as well as for other special occasions
- Plan, organize, and direct an annual Youth Christmas Program during worship
- Encourage and promote children to attend an annual summer choir/music camp
- Recruit and organize parents and volunteers to support the program
- Coordinate with the Director of Music Ministries to set and execute an overall direction for the music program.
This part-time position has an annual compensation range from $7500-9000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Send resumes and inquiries to email@example.com